Vintage Rose Needlepoint Belt Buckle Kit
So retro — sew beautiful!
A lovely vintage rose needlepoint belt buckle kit from Superfine Stitches is a small needlework project with a wearable ending! Stitch and finish this colorful floral fashion statement without leaving home.
Vintage Rose Needlepoint Belt Buckle Kit Includes:
- An accurately printed 18 mesh mono canvas with a beautiful rose-on-cream design.
- A high-quality, zinc alloy buckle, finished in antique brass. The buckle weighs 4 oz.
- Planet Earth Essentials thread—a blend of 50% merino wool and 50% silk for the perfect cocktail of strength, durability, and luster.
- Also included are needles, how-to-needlepoint instructions and instructions for how to glue the stitched canvas to the belt buckle, a full-color image of the stitched design.
- Once stitched, you can trim and glue the canvas onto the buckle yourself (step-by-step instructions with photographs are included), or you can send it off to a professional needlepoint finisher.
- Leather belt not included. The belt buckles are designed for a snap-on belt which can be sourced on Etsy or at western stores, among other outlets.
STITCHING TIME: Approx 4 hours.
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner and up.