Indian Elephant Needlepoint Kit
Who gets to drape themselves in silk and jewels and prance around all day? Well, some people do, but not us! This processional elephant is a show stealer with delicious colors and all the pomp and ceremony it deserves.
Stitching Time: Around 6-8 hours. Pour a glass or cup of something, depending on the time of day, TV or podcast on...
Difficulty Level: Who said anything about difficult? This guy is easy to stitch.
- A color-printed 18 mesh mono needlepoint canvas.
- The design area measures 6" x 4" and the cut canvas is 9" x 7" (if you want to stitch with stretcher bars these are the sizes you will need).
- Glossy and smooth Pepperpot Silks from Planet Earth. These threads are easy to stitch with, and they add just the right amount of shine.
- We've included a color stitch chart for those who like to follow charts. Otherwise, just follow the printed design on the canvas. You do you!
- A needle, general how-to-needlepoint instructions, a full-color picture of the stitched design, hours of relaxed stitching pleasure.
Do you have everything you need? Click here to add stretcher bars or scissors to your order.
We love this design framed. You could also stitch it to a tote bag and take it on parade!
Learn how to do a perfect basketweave stitch for this gorgeous needlepoint Indian Elephant design with silk threads...