NEW! Mid-Century Modern Floral Needlepoint Kit
The mid-century modern movement is back, with a lust for modular chairs, kitschy accent pieces, and geometric florals. Be inspired by the quirky designs of the 1950s with this retro needlepoint design.
Original art by Lesley Potucek of Tilly and Maud | Melbourne, Australia
Time to stitch: About 6-8 hours on your atomic ball wall clock.
Difficulty level: Beginner. (Yes. You. Can.)
- A color-printed 18 mesh mono needlepoint canvas.
- The design area measures 4" x 6" and the cut canvas is 7" x 9" (if you want to stitch with stretcher bars this is the size you will need).
- Super-smooth silk threads for a premium stitching experience.
- A needle, general how-to-needlepoint instructions, a full-color picture of the stitched design, a handy cotton bag to keep your project in, hours of relaxed stitching pleasure.
- Made in the USA (with some imported pieces) by Superfine Stitches.
Do you have everything you need? Click here to add stretcher bars or scissors to your order.
Find out how to block a needlepoint canvas using a homemade solution, or an affordable needlepoint blocking board you can find on Amazon.