Festive Reindeer Needlepoint Ornament Kit
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 11 items left in stock!
Shipping is free (First Class) to U.S. destinations and flat rate internationally.
In stock products usually ship same or next day. You will be informed by email if there is a delay.
See full shipping policy.
This cute-as-a-button reindeer is lit!
- A color-printed 4" diameter reindeer design on 18 holes to the inch mono canvas.
- Boutique Pepperpot silk threads for smooth, easy stitching.
- Instructions for the decorative stitches we've used on this doe-eyed beauty.
- A needle, how-to needlepoint instructions, and a full-color image of the stitched design to use as a guide.
- If you want to self-finish this ornament we have an easy option with a genuine leather ornament with needlepoint insert. See image.
Skill level: Advanced beginner if you want to follow the decorative stitches we have used in the model. A total newbie can stitch this in a traditional tent stitch. Yes. You. Can.
Stitching Time: Around 8 hours.
Backing fabric, trim, etc are not included, but if you want to make this into an ornament yourself there are great online instructions for how to finish a needlepoint ornament.