Love Me A Louis Needlepoint Kit
Love me a little, or love me a Louis!
Stitching Time: Approx 8-10 hours over as many relaxing days as you like.
Skill Level: We're calling it Intermediate just because of some of the detail. But if you are into cross stitch and like counting then anyone can do this because we have provided a chart as well as a color-printed canvas. Also, just wing it—this is creating your art with needle and thread!
This so-much-fun-to-stitch, bougie needlepoint kit design features:
- A color-printed 18 mesh mono needlepoint canvas.
- The design area measures 6" x 6" and the cut canvas is 9" x 9" (if you want to stitch with stretcher bars this is the size you will need).
- Planet Earth silk threads. They are so smooth and easy to stitch with, adding just the right amount of haute couture to this project. We have also included some cotton floss because you might want to bring out the details with some surface embroidery at the end.
- We've included a full-color stitch chart so you can follow it to the stitch if you want to, or just in spots where you want some guidance, or throw the chart away and make Louis yours!
- A needle, general how-to-needlepoint instructions, a full-color picture of the stitched design, hours of relaxed stitching pleasure, all packaged in a pizza-style box to give the cat something to play with.
Do you have everything you need? Click here to add stretcher bars or scissors to your order.
Skill Level: Intermediate.
We're putting our Louis in a frame, but you could stitch yours to a tote bag and take it to town!
Do you stitch the white first or the darker colors? Find out what our expert says...