Notorious RBG Needlepoint Kit
This badass feminist, and warrior for human rights, is destined for more greatness as your artistic muse.
Honor this American legend with six hours of your 'unwind and stitch time'. That's about how long it will take you to make RBG fabulous with needle and silk thread.
She blazed her own trail in law and academia—and is now poised to light up your needlepoint canvas.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner - Intermediate
- A color-printed 18 mesh mono needlepoint canvas
- The design area measures 5" x 5" and the cut canvas is 8" x 8" (if you want to stitch with stretcher bars this is the size you will need).
- Sleek and lustrous silk threads. They are Pepperpot Silks from Planet Earth. There may also be some Essentials threads which are a 50/50 wool and silk blend.
- A full-color chart of the design which you can follow stitch by stitch or just use it for some areas, or not at all - after all, the design is color-printed onto the canvas.
- A needle, general how-to-needlepoint instructions, a full-color picture of the stitched design, hours of relaxed stitching pleasure, all packaged in a pizza-style box to give the cat something to play with.
Do you have everything you need? Click here to add stretcher bars or scissors to your order.
We love this design framed. You could also stitch it to a tote bag and take RBG shopping!
Do you need to use stretcher bars to stitch this baby? Check out our 5-Minute Blog Post for the complete skinny...