Victorian Cross Stitch Needlepoint Kit Lions and Palms
- Regular price
- Sale price
Shipping is free (First Class) to U.S. destinations and flat rate internationally.
In stock products usually ship same or next day. You will be informed by email if there is a delay.
See full shipping policy.
A classic Charles Voysey design and the perfect needlepoint relaxation project.
- The needlepoint design measures 15" x 9" and is color-printed onto 12 holes to the inch needlepoint canvas.
- This Victorian Cross Stitch needlepoint kit comes with Planet Earth merino wool yarns which are used single-ply (just as they come) and are soft, smooth, and lovely to stitch with.
- If you have not tried the Victorian Cross Stitch before we have provided comprehensive instructions. This is a relaxing stitch, as it is worked on top of the canvas like you are darning. It is the perfect needlework project to relax with.
- You do not need stretcher bars (or any type of frame) to stitch this project. The canvas is worked "in hand" which makes the experience even more tactile and delicious!
- Based on a design by the Art Nouveau British architect and designer, Charles Voysey.
- Finishing options: We love this design made into a small pillow. It would also be fabulous framed for the wall, or as a tray insert.
- The Victorian Cross Stitch creates a tapestry that is strong and robust. It has a rich texture and you will love watching the fabric unfold beneath your needle.
SKILL LEVEL: This is a great choice for a beginner, and also a relaxing choice for an experienced stitcher. The perfect companion for car journeys, TV stitching, waiting rooms...
Can I use a regular tent stitch (Continental or Basketweave) on this kit instead of the Victorian Cross Stitch?
Yes, you can. Just be aware that the canvas is an interlock canvas so if you are using a Basketweave stitch you won't have "steps" and "poles" to guide you. We recommend using a Basketweave stitch if you are going to stitch this design in a tent stitch because of the thicker coverage it will give the canvas.