Stitches To Go Needlepoint Book
- Regular price
- Sale price
Shipping is free (First Class) to U.S. destinations and flat rate internationally.
In stock products usually ship same or next day. You will be informed by email if there is a delay.
See full shipping policy.
A small needlepoint stitch reference book to throw in your suitcase or purse, or keep beside your stitching chair, so you always have stitch ideas on-hand.
- Stitches To Go is a 64-page book of 300 commonly used, as well as lesser-known, decorative needlepoint stitches presented in a compact format.
- Includes bargello stitches as well as darning patterns.
- Several pages at the back of the book are dedicated to a stitch journal where you can keep project notes.
- The stitches are listed alphabetically with an index at the rear.
- The book has black-and-white stitch diagrams without supplementary explanations. If you want more stitch detail (for example, thread recommendations and where the stitches might be used) we suggest the Stitches For Effect books by the same authors. This book is a condensed version of these larger manuals.
- Authors: Suzanne Howren and Beth Robertson
- The book is spiral-bound and opens flat which is useful when you want to reference the stitch diagram as you stitch.
- Published in 2004 this needlepoint stitches book is beloved by stitchers for the quick and compact reference it provides.