Gin and Bare It Needlepoint Kit
- Regular price
- Sale price
Shipping is free (First Class) to U.S. destinations and flat rate internationally.
In stock products usually ship same or next day. You will be informed by email if there is a delay.
See full shipping policy.
It's a craft gin! (Get it? We crack ourselves up sometimes. Okay, you didn't get it. That's fine). Perfect for that spot above the bar when the drinks start flowing.
- A color-printed 18 mesh mono needlepoint canvas.
- The design area measures 5" x 5" and the cut canvas is 8" x 8" (if you want to stitch with stretcher bars this is the size you will need).
- Super-smooth silk threads for a premium stitching experience.
- A needle, general how-to-needlepoint instructions, a full-color picture of the stitched design, a handy cotton bag to keep your project in, hours of relaxed stitching pleasure.
- Made in the USA (with imported pieces) by Superfine Stitches.
Stitching Time: This will probably take you around 10 hours to stitch with a cup of tea; a bit longer with a martini (LOL).
Skill level: Advanced Beginner.
Do you have everything you need? Click here to add stretcher bars or scissors to your order.
Find the perfect background stitch for this perfect drink.