Born To Be Wild Needlepoint Kit
A sassy needlepoint kit for larks!
Unleash your (early evening) wild side with a needlepoint kit that has around six hours of fun stitching baked right in—when you're not hitting the clubs, that is. So, like... whenever. We get you!
Skill level: Advanced beginner — immediate.
- A color-printed 18 mesh mono needlepoint canvas.
- The design area measures 5" x 5" and the cut canvas is 8" x 8" (if you want to stitch with stretcher bars this is the size you will need).
- Pepperpot Silks from Planet Earth. There may also be some Essentials threads which are a 50/50 wool and silk blend. These threads are so smooth and easy to stitch with, and they add just the right amount of shine - cheetah's gotta look good, after all.
- We've stitched this beauty using some decorative threads and we've included these stitch instructions. You can follow along or stitch it all in Tent stitch, or use your own crazy wild stitch imagination. If you're a beginner we have included instructions for Continental stitch.
- A needle, general how-to-needlepoint instructions, a full-color picture of the stitched design, hours of relaxed stitching pleasure, all packaged in a pizza-style box to give the cat something to play with.
Do you have everything you need? Click here to add stretcher bars or scissors to your order.
We love this design framed. You could also stitch it to a tote bag and take it out before dark!
Do you need to use stretcher bars to stitch this baby? Check out our 5-Minute Blog Post for the complete skinny...