Screw U Needlepoint Kit
The university operated by Karma!
This preppy-yet-subversive college sweater needlepoint design features:
- A color-printed 14 mesh mono needlepoint canvas.
- The design area measures 6" x 6" and the cut canvas is 9" x 9" (if you want to stitch with stretcher bars this is the size you will need).
- Gorgeous silks from Planet Earth. These threads are glossy and sleek.
- We used a Kalem stitch on the sweater because it looks just like knitting, and we've included instructions for this, just in case you want to stitch it the same way.
- A needle, general how-to-needlepoint instructions, a full-color picture of the stitched design, hours of relaxed stitching pleasure.
Do you have everything you need? Click here to add stretcher bars or scissors to your order.
Skill level: Beginner, or advanced beginner if you stitch the Kalem stitch.
Stitch it, frame it, and hang it alongside all your other friendly welcome signs.
Do you need to use stretcher bars to stitch this baby? Check out our 5-Minute Blog Post for the complete skinny...