Baby Sleeping Needlepoint Unicorn
Regular price $45.00
This item is in stock and ready to ship! Free U.S. shipping and free 30-day returns.
Murphy's Law: The doorbell will ring the moment you have finally gotten the baby to sleep. Beat Murphy's Law with a friendly sign to keep the noise down.
Skill Level: Beginner—Advanced Beginner
Stitching Time - Around 8 hours, while baby naps.
- An 18 mesh mono canvas with the 5" x 5" design handpainted (included in both canvas-only and kit options).
- Gorgeous Pepperpot silk threads and DMC cotton floss (included only when you select the kit option. Full skeins only included where needed).
- Two needles fit for stitching this needlepoint design for a baby's room (included in both canvas-only and kit options)
- A needle threader.
- Instructions for needlepoint beginners (included in kit option). This canvas can be stitched by a beginner.
- Many hours of fun and relaxing stitching. Needlepoint is so easy to learn and once you have stitched this needlepoint design for a special baby or child you can frame it or turn it into a door hanger.
Do you need to use stretcher bars to stitch this needlepoint design? We give you the pros and cons right here...