Shakespeare Needlepoint Kit
- Regular price
- Sale price
Shipping is free (First Class) to U.S. destinations and flat rate internationally.
In stock products usually ship same or next day. You will be informed by email if there is a delay.
See full shipping policy.
Dandily dressed in lilac and gold, this modern Shakespeare is a fun-to-stitch interpretation of our favorite bard.
- The Shakespeare kit includes a professionally color-printed needlepoint canvas with a 4" x 6" design.
- Lustrous Pepperpot Silk threads in gold, lilac, raw umber, and brown.
- Two needles.
- How to Needlepoint instructions for beginners.
- The cut canvas is 7" x 9" so select these sizes for stretcher bars if you want to stitch on a frame. Order one pair of each size plus some thumbtacks.
- The decorative stitches we have used on this model are: Skip Tent for the background; Balloon stitch for the collar; and, Diagonal Scotch stitch for the gown. You can find them here.
SKILL LEVEL: This kit is perfect for needlepoint enthusiasts of all skill levels. The small canvas is easy to manage and appropriate for newbies and experienced stitchers (go crazy-wild with decorative stitches).