Beach Umbrella Beginner Needlepoint Kit
- Regular price
- Sale price
Shipping is free (First Class) to U.S. destinations and flat rate internationally.
In stock products usually ship same or next day. You will be informed by email if there is a delay.
See full shipping policy.
This easy beachy-summer needlepoint design can be stitched in any season. It's a perfect first project for beginners or a fun design for seasoned stitchers looking to play with decorative stitches.
- The design area measures 4" x 4".
- The sun umbrella design is color-printed onto 18 holes to the inch mono needlepoint canvas.
- The cut canvas is 8" x 8" so this is the size stretcher bars you will need to stitch on a frame (order two pairs of 8" stretcher bars to make a frame).
- This lovely summery needlepoint kit comes with generous Pepperpot Silk threads. These are single-ply and you use them just as they come, as one strand. So easy!
- Also included are two needles, how-to-needlepoint instructions for beginners, and an image of the stitched design.
- Once you've spent a few relaxing hours stitching this beauty you can pop it into one of our 4" x 4" frames, (or any frame that has a 4" x 4" opening). It also fits beautifully into the Ice Blue or Robin's Egg Blue (shown) leather box.
- Get a 30% discount on three beginner kits by ordering this as part of our Beach Bundle. Click here.
Pull up a beach chair, pour a Margarita, and get summer stitching!