Beetles Needlepoint Kit
- Regular price
- Sale price
Shipping is free (First Class) to U.S. destinations and flat rate internationally.
In stock products usually ship same or next day. You will be informed by email if there is a delay.
See full shipping policy.
A colorful abstract needlepoint design based on the work of Emile-Allain Séguy, a popular French designer of the Art Deco and Art Nouveau periods of the 1920s.
- This boldly colored design contains 4" x 6" of relaxing stitching on 18 holes to the inch mono needlepoint canvas.
- Sit in your favorite chair, or lounge by the pool, and savor the whisper of the Pepperpot silk threads as your needle moves through the canvas to create a colorful fabric.
- Along with a professionally color-printed canvas, and plenty of boutique silk threads, we supply two Size 22 needles, so if you lose one (and you will), you don't need to interrupt your meditative stitching.
- If you want to stitch on a frame you will need a pair of 7" and a pair of 9" stretcher bars and some thumbtacks.
- Once stitched, this striking design can be framed for the wall or your desk. Look out for more of Emile-Allain Séguy's designs at Poppy Monk needlepoint.
SKILL LEVEL: Advanced Beginner.