Butterflies Needlepoint Kit
- Regular price
- Sale price
Shipping is free (First Class) to U.S. destinations and flat rate internationally.
In stock products usually ship same or next day. You will be informed by email if there is a delay.
See full shipping policy.
Inspired by the Japanese art from Shin-Bijutsukai Magazine (1901-1902) this Butterflies small needlepoint design is a classic beauty that will always be fashionable.
- The design is color-printed 4" x 6" onto 18 count mono needlepoint canvas.
- The Butterflies needlepoint kit comes with Pepperpot Silk threads, Essentials Merino wool/silk blend, and DMC cotton floss for detail and outlining.
- There is a color card of the stitched design and a guide for how we have stitched the model. You can follow the guide or stitch your own masterpiece!
- Also included are two Size 22 steel Bohin needles.
- The cut canvas is 7" x 9" so these are the stretcher bar sizes you will need if you want to stitch on a frame. You can stitch this in-hand as well, it's whatever you prefer.
- Add a Butterflies project bag to your order to complete this fun, beautiful needlepoint project!
SKILL LEVEL: Advanced Beginner and up.