Draped Kimonos Needlepoint Kit
- Regular price
- Sale price
Shipping is free (First Class) to U.S. destinations and flat rate internationally.
In stock products usually ship same or next day. You will be informed by email if there is a delay.
See full shipping policy.
This kimono art needlepoint design is adapted from Shin-Bijutsukai, a Japanese design magazine from 1901-1902. It featured the best artists of the turn of the century and illustrated a Japanese aesthetic that remains relevant and beautiful today. Poppy Monk has adapted some of the Shin-Bijutsukai designs to needlepoint so that you can recreate this beautiful art with needle and thread.
- The Draped Kimonos design is accurately color-printed onto 18 mesh mono needlepoint canvas.
- The design area is 4" x 6" and the cut canvas is 7" x 9" (these are the sizes of stretcher bars you will need).
- This needlepoint kit comes with Pepperpot Silk, Kreinik Metallic, and DMC floss threads, as shown.
- Also included is a guide to the needlepoint stitches used in this stitched model.
- SKILL LEVEL: Advanced Beginner and up.
See more designs in the Poppy Monk Art Needlepoint Collection.