Metallic Mauve Passport Wallet + Yellow Flowers Needlepoint Kit
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Shipping is free (First Class) to U.S. destinations and flat rate internationally.
In stock products usually ship same or next day. You will be informed by email if there is a delay.
See full shipping policy.
A self-finishing needlepoint project for the sophisticated traveler.
This needlepoint kit contains the following:
- A premium quality "crocodile" embossed all-leather passport holder in metallic mauve, with a self-finishing needlepoint insert area. The passport cover is by Rachel Barri designs.
- A Yellow Flowers 4.5" x 3" needlepoint design that fits the insert space in the wallet.
- Lustrous Pepperpot Silk threads, used single-ply for a smooth and easy stitching experience.
- Two stainless steel Bohin Size 22 tapestry needles.
- The wallet-style passport cover has space for credit cards and cash.
- Once stitched, check that the stitched area of your canvas measures 4" x 3.5" so that it fits the passport cover opening. Then, block your canvas so it is square. Once blocked, trim the canvas back until only a couple of rows of spare canvas are left. Remove the adhesive shield from the passport cover and using a blunt knife, or similar object, insert the canvas inside the passport cover so that the edges are tucked beneath the leather and all you see is your stitched masterpiece in the opening. Press the canvas using your fingers so it is smooth.
This self-finishing needlepoint project makes a lovely gift or an upgrade to your travel wardrobe!