Mid-Century Modern Floral Needlepoint Kit
- Regular price
- Sale price
Shipping is free (First Class) to U.S. destinations and flat rate internationally.
In stock products usually ship same or next day. You will be informed by email if there is a delay.
See full shipping policy.
Be inspired by the quirky designs of the 1950s with this retro small needlepoint design for adults. The mid-century modern movement is back, with a lust for modular chairs, kitschy accent pieces, and geometric florals.
Original art by Lesley Potucek of Tilly and Maud | Melbourne, Australia
- Accurately color-printed 18 mesh mono needlepoint canvas.
- The design area measures 4" x 6" and the cut canvas is 7" x 9" (if you want to stitch with stretcher bars this is the size you will need).
- Super-smooth silk threads for a premium stitching experience.
- A needle, general how-to-needlepoint instructions, a full-color picture of the stitched design, a handy cotton bag to keep your project in, hours of relaxed stitching pleasure.
- Made in the USA (with some imported pieces) by Superfine Stitches.
Time to stitch: About 8-10 hours on your atomic ball wall clock.
Difficulty level: Beginner. (Yes. You. Can.)
Do you have everything you need? Click here to add stretcher bars or scissors to your order.
Where should you start stitching this needlepoint canvas?