Modern Morris Rabbit Needlepoint Kit
- Regular price
- Sale price
Shipping is free (First Class) to U.S. destinations and flat rate internationally.
In stock products usually ship same or next day. You will be informed by email if there is a delay.
See full shipping policy.
A classic William Morris design with a fun contemporary color update.
- William Morris was an iconic British textile designer whose designs are still adored. This lovely colorful needlepoint is inspired by Morris' Brother Rabbit textile design (1882).
- The design area is 4" x 4" on 18 holes to the inch mono needlepoint canvas.
- The cut canvas is 8" x 8" (this is the size stretcher bars you will need if you want to stitch on a frame).
- This pink and orange needlepoint kit comes with premium Pepperpot Silk threads.
- Part of our Modern Morris series—you can purchase all three designs at a 30% discount.
- Stitching Level: Beginner and up.
See more designs in the Poppy Monk Art Needlepoint Collection.
You can frame this fun design in one of our 4" x 4" frames (or one of your own). It also fits nicely in the Ice Blue or Robin's Egg Blue leather jewelry box. These are both easy self-finishing options and also unique gifts.