SharonG's Needlepoint SENSE Book
- Regular price
- Sale price
Shipping is free (First Class) to U.S. destinations and flat rate internationally.
In stock products usually ship same or next day. You will be informed by email if there is a delay.
See full shipping policy.
A small needlepoint book which will become a treasured staple in your library.
- This book of needlepoint stitches contains 68 black and white stitch diagrams and recommendations.
- The stitches range in difficulty—from widely-used, easy decorative needlepoint stitches to more esoteric, making this book a great resource for both beginner and more advanced stitchers.
- It is divided into three sections, based on the stitch's flow and texture. This allows you to find stitch options more easily. For example, if you are looking for a stitch for water you might start at the section, "stitches with a well-defined diagonal flow".
- SharonG provides helpful direction as to where the stitches might best be placed.
- The book is spiral-bound so it sits flat when open.
- Published in 2010.