Victorian Cross Stitch Needlepoint Kit Garden Retro
- Regular price
- Sale price
Shipping is free (First Class) to U.S. destinations and flat rate internationally.
In stock products usually ship same or next day. You will be informed by email if there is a delay.
See full shipping policy.
A mid-century modern design that is timeless.
- The design measures 10" x 10" and is color-printed onto 12 holes to the inch needlepoint interlock canvas (interlock canvas is required for the Victorian Cross Stitch).
- This Victorian Cross Stitch needlepoint kit comes with Planet Earth merino wool yarns which are used single-ply (just as they come) and are soft, smooth, and lovely to stitch with.
- If you have not tried the Victorian Cross Stitch before we have provided comprehensive instructions. This is such a relaxing stitch as it is worked on top of the canvas like you are darning—the perfect needlework project to relax with.
- You do not need stretcher bars (or any type of frame) to stitch this project. The canvas is worked "in hand" which makes the experience even more tactile and delicious!
- Finishing options: We love this retro-modern design in a frame. You could also make a pillow, or create a bag from this timeless abstract design.
- The Victorian Cross Stitch creates a tapestry that is strong and robust. It has a rich texture and you will love watching the fabric unfold beneath your needle.
SKILL LEVEL: This is a great choice for a beginner, and also a relaxing choice for an experienced stitcher. The perfect companion for car journeys, TV stitching, waiting rooms...