Victorian Cross Stitch Needlepoint Kit Ikat Passion
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Shipping is free (First Class) to U.S. destinations and flat rate internationally.
In stock products usually ship same or next day. You will be informed by email if there is a delay.
See full shipping policy.
Ikat textile patterning comes to needlepoint with this bold design to enhance both traditional and modern décor.
- The design measures 6" x 6" and is color-printed onto 12 holes to the inch interlock needlepoint canvas.
- This Victorian Cross Stitch needlepoint kit comes with Planet Earth merino wool yarns which are used single-ply (just as they come) and are soft, smooth, and lovely to stitch with.
- Two stainless steel Bohin tapestry needles are included.
- If you have yet to try the Victorian Cross Stitch we provide comprehensive instructions. This is such a relaxing stitch as it is worked on top of the canvas like you are darning—the perfect needlework project to relax with.
- You do not need stretcher bars (or any type of frame) to stitch this project. The canvas is worked "in hand" which makes the experience even more tactile and delicious!
- Finishing options: We love this ikat design in a frame. You will need to source one with a 6" x 6" opening. Or send your stitched piece to Framebridge who offer good prices for textile framing. You could also inset the canvas into a pillow, or stitch it to a tote bag.
- The Victorian Cross Stitch creates a robust tapestry. It has a rich texture and you will love watching the fabric unfold beneath your needle.
SKILL LEVEL: This is a great choice for a beginner, and also a relaxing choice for an experienced stitcher. The perfect companion for car journeys, TV stitching, waiting rooms...
Can I use a regular tent stitch (Continental or Basketweave) on this kit instead of the Victorian Cross Stitch?
Yes, you can. Just be aware that the canvas is an interlock canvas so if you are using a Basketweave stitch you won't have "steps" and "poles" to guide you. We recommend using a Basketweave stitch if you are going to stitch this design in a tent stitch because of the thicker coverage it will give the canvas.
Find the answers to more FAQs here.