Victorian Cross Stitch Needlepoint Kit Rabbit
- Regular price
- Sale price
Shipping is free (First Class) to U.S. destinations and flat rate internationally.
In stock products usually ship same or next day. You will be informed by email if there is a delay.
See full shipping policy.
The Victorian Cross Stitch is modernized with this needlepoint kit which is an adaptation of an iconic William Morris design.
- The design measures 8" x 8" and is color-printed onto 12 holes to the inch needlepoint canvas.
- This Victorian Cross Stitch needlepoint kit comes with Planet Earth merino wool yarns which are used single-ply (just as they come) and are soft, smooth, and lovely to stitch with.
- If you have not tried the Victorian Cross Stitch before we have provided comprehensive instructions. This is such a relaxing stitch as it is worked on top of the canvas like you are darning—the perfect needlework project to relax with.
- You do not need stretcher bars (or any type of frame) to stitch this project. The canvas is worked "in hand" which makes the experience even more tactile and delicious!
- Finishing options: We love this iconic William Morris Brer Rabbit design in a frame. The contemporary color scheme we have chosen for this adaptation means it suits both a modern and more traditional décor. You could also inset the canvas into a pillow, or stitch it to a tote bag.
- The Victorian Cross Stitch creates a tapestry that is strong and robust. It has a rich texture and you will love watching the fabric unfold beneath your needle.
SKILL LEVEL: This is a great choice for a beginner, and also a relaxing choice for an experienced stitcher. The perfect companion for car journeys, TV stitching, waiting rooms...